NEW OSMO IKON® PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR SYSTEM
Posted 4th June 2020
Leading professional haircare specialist, OSMO® has repackaged and reformulated its range of vegan friendly professional colour. In addition to introducing 18 exciting new shades, the low ammonia formulas have been adapted to include more conditioning ingredients and 100% grey coverage whilst the vibrant new packaging design brings the IKON® range within the OSMO® professional salon portfolio.
With 81 shades, 3 Colour Intensifiers and 3 Colour Correctors across 19 tonal families, the results are endless. From dark chocolates and vibrant coppers to the simply gorgeous Super Blondes, extensive colouring options and easy application allow serious colourists to express their creativity and versatility.
Lesley Stitt, OSMO® Global Educator, explains;
“From clients requiring full grey coverage, or those wanting fashion colours, to your everyday client looking for a natural enhancement, the adaptable OSMO IKON® professional colour range is the perfect option for any client”.
- OSMO IKON® Colour is a demi range replacing the need for salons to stock both permanent and semi shades. Just adjust the mix and timings to achieve the desired effect.
- All shades within the range are intermixable offering the colourist the ability for endless colour palette results.
- Colour continuity is key. Use from roots to tips safe in the knowledge that the shade will be the same each time.
- Generous 100ml size tubes make the range the economical choice for every salon.
- Chia Oil – Contains Omega-3 fatty acids that help to moisturise the hair, restore damaged cuticles and help combat colour fade.
- Tamanu Seed Extract – Protects against UV-induced damage and oxidative stress helping to prolong colour results and fight against fade.
- Low Ammonia – Enables the colour to be gentler on the hair with less odour. The formula helps smooth the hair cuticle leaving hair shiny with vibrant colour tones.
“The consistency of the colour ensures that rather than sitting on the surface as some other colours can do, it penetrates the hair for a better, deeper coverage,” – Lesley Stitt, OSMO® Global Educator.
The OSMO IKON® professional colour range also includes; OSMO IKON® Cream Developers (5, 10, 20, 30 & 40Vol), which have been specifically designed to optimise colour and bleaching powder performance; Vegan friendly White & Blue Dust Free Bleach, the recently launched Blonde Elevation range which includes the best-selling Premium Violet Bleach 9+ with Bond Builder and Deluxe Shade Chart with Level Finder.
If you are interested in stocking the range please contact firstname.lastname@example.org